graphical user interface for ogr2ogr
Through its graphical user interface, ogr2gui gives all the power of ogr2ogr without worrying about its complex syntax. It brings speed, efficiency and simplicity to its users.
ogr2gui is a free, open source project released under GPL License. Note that Inventis will not support the project anymore due to a lack of time. You're invited to fork the project for your own purpose!
new release [version 0.7]
- Web Feature Service is now implemented as forth source
- Textfield is added as third frame which is for ogr2ogr options. Only dsco and lco are tested, but it might work with other options too.
- Open and save from/to an sqlite file.
- Windows 64-bit support: x64 version runs ogr2ogr as multi-thread background process (in Windows 32-bit it is only one thread/process).
- Projections are read from data/gcs.csv file.
- Additional geoformats.
Download executable x64 - ogr2gui_0.7x64.zip (26.2 Mb)
Docs - online
Download source code - ogr2gui_0.7_src.tar.gz (46.6 Mb) or online
This new release is made possible by the hard work of David Tran from the Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil in Switzerland.
Special thanks to Prof. Stefan Keller, IFS-HSR and Even Rouault who helped in making this possible.
Thanks to all who talk about us !
Related sites to ogr2gui